Can you go back to a previous firmware version?

doylebl39

On 11/25/2020 at 7:02 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

I would agree with Newfie above, although it should be fine you never know how it will affect it exactly.

after moving it in the middle of nowhere and playing on it for over a week I still had multiple disconnects. I've never had to move any of my previous routers like this. I have exhausted all tips/tricks. I really want to love this router, i enjoy all the features (when they work) but at this point its more of a hassle wondering when the next time im going to get disconnected during an online tournament. 

How do i go about getting a refund?

Hi Liam,

Sorry for the delay on getting back to you. So when I am searching for a game in COD Black Ops Cold War in the party by myself, I am usually able to find a game easily. The first game usually is always a super high ping game, in the 70s, but subsequent games it gets better. When I play with friends, takes much longer but it has improved from when the game first came out. Like you said, the geo-filter map currently only shows peer hosts and not servers yet. More of the problem I think really is the game itself. The multiplayer at times feels like a beta version.

• 1 month later...

@Netduma FraserI hate I have to bring this back up but I am still having the random disconnect issues. It’s been happing pretty much since my previous post. But this weekend I have seemed to narrow it down some. While playing COD and in between matches I opened the google photos app on my iPhone that’s connected to the EERO router that’s connected to the R2. At that point the internet dropped and the eero lost connection and The R2 dashboard crashes so I had to reset the R2 to get the internet working again. I tested it multiple times and only when I opened Google Photos did the internet drop. I checked the R2 net activity and the upload data spiked for my phone as it was uploading videos to Google Photos. It crashes it every time but only when I had a large amount of data that was in process of uploading. Opening google photos app when nothing is uploading does not crash the R2. I have no idea why but maybe there is something you can look into?

thanks again!

• Administrators
18 hours ago, H4RV311 said:

@Netduma FraserI hate I have to bring this back up but I am still having the random disconnect issues. It’s been happing pretty much since my previous post. But this weekend I have seemed to narrow it down some. While playing COD and in between matches I opened the google photos app on my iPhone that’s connected to the EERO router that’s connected to the R2. At that point the internet dropped and the eero lost connection and The R2 dashboard crashes so I had to reset the R2 to get the internet working again. I tested it multiple times and only when I opened Google Photos did the internet drop. I checked the R2 net activity and the upload data spiked for my phone as it was uploading videos to Google Photos. It crashes it every time but only when I had a large amount of data that was in process of uploading. Opening google photos app when nothing is uploading does not crash the R2. I have no idea why but maybe there is something you can look into?

thanks again!

That is very odd, could you follow the post here and then provide the information that has been asked along with the information here please and then I can pass that onto the developers: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/33667-having-disconnect-issues-please-post-here/