Cannot access R2 router interface

mengov

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Rumal said:

I too have the same issue how do I go about getting an replacement?

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Have you done a factory reset by holding the reset button for 30 seconds then releasing and waiting 1-2 minutes before accessing? What happens why you try to access the interface?

It doesn't reset at all I've held it for 30 seconds even a minute nothing happens. I left it unplugged for a couple of hours and tried again same thing. I have zero access to the dumaos interface I keep getting the too long to respond error

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Rumal said:

It doesn't reset at all I've held it for 30 seconds even a minute nothing happens. I left it unplugged for a couple of hours and tried again same thing. I have zero access to the dumaos interface I keep getting the too long to respond error

Connect to the router via ethernet and then open command prompt and type ipconfig then press enter and post the results here please.

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Connect to the router via ethernet and then open command prompt and type ipconfig then press enter and post the results here please.

Here you go Fraser

Capture.PNG

• Administrators

Could you set a static IP on Windows using the Control Panel part of this guide: https://pureinfotech.com/set-static-ip-address-windows-10/

Do:

IP - 192.168.77.2
Subnet - 255.255.255.0
Gateway - 192.168.77.1

Once you have set this please try accessing the interface again.

32 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you set a static IP on Windows using the Control Panel part of this guide: https://pureinfotech.com/set-static-ip-address-windows-10/

Do:

IP - 192.168.77.2
Subnet - 255.255.255.0
Gateway - 192.168.77.1

Once you have set this please try accessing the interface again.

Still no change it times out and remains as an unidentified network. Please stop making me jump through unnecessary hoops others have had this same issue I need to get an replacement using my phone to hot spot the house is going to start costing me.

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Rumal said:

Still no change it times out and remains as an unidentified network. Please stop making me jump through unnecessary hoops others have had this same issue I need to get an replacement using my phone to hot spot the house is going to start costing me.

If it can be resolved without a replacement then obviously that is the preferred outcome for all parties. If you are outside the 14 day return then I have to diagnose that there is a fault before you can get a replacement. Please email [email protected] with a link to the topic and your order number.

10 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If it can be resolved without a replacement then obviously that is the preferred outcome for all parties. If you are outside the 14 day return then I have to diagnose that there is a fault before you can get a replacement. Please email [email protected] with a link to the topic and your order number.

I understand it is your process for these matters my order was from the 9th of September #27146.