Connection issues on PS4 party chat

Ranger491

I expanded it out and didn't show anything, I also went through the list of allowed and blocked servers and deleted any that I had blocked previously. Usually if I enter the party chat and leave it I will connect on the third or forth try, sometimes more.

On 9/7/2020 at 3:30 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Have you checked to see if there is anything else blocked on the Geo-Filter Map? There may be a chat server you need to allow.

I'm still experiencing this issue too, no matter how many chat servers I add. Every time its a different chat server, I cant keep adding and adding etc.

On 9/7/2020 at 2:59 PM, Ranger491 said:

I have set it to Allow everyone in my party but still can't connect consistently. Sometimes I can hear them or some of them and other times they can hear me. 

Well add the chat server but most times I just turn off Filtering mode, once I hear my mates I turn it ON not a fix but a work around for now at times you might have to leave the party and join again.

• Administrators
23 hours ago, Ranger491 said:

I expanded it out and didn't show anything, I also went through the list of allowed and blocked servers and deleted any that I had blocked previously. Usually if I enter the party chat and leave it I will connect on the third or forth try, sometimes more.

You will have to be quite quick when you join a chat/invite someone as it won't appear for too long on the map, then you can allow them and it should work. Otherwise the above is a good workaround while we figure it out with the cloud.