Very low upload speeds

David824

So I bought this R2 to check out...I have everything set up....my download speeds are in the 700 to 800 range...ping is around 11 which is awesome...but my upload is hanging around 150...I have the wifi turned off and I'm hardwired for everything. I have att gig fiber. any ideas

Update...it was the server speed test was picking...I changed it to another server not far..and it gave me normal speeds.

However, Fraser..not sure of you remember helping me a month or two ago dealing with upnp not clearing out the ports after playing on ps4 and then going over to pc. Well on the R2 I can't change the release time and clear out the upnp ports like I did on the xr700. I can't figure out how to clear it out on the R2...so I can't switch over to my PC or vice versa without having a mod Nat type. You have any ideas for the R2?

On my xr700 I tried using ports ..ps4 3074 and my pc 3075...but my pc always wants to grab 3074...the problem I'm running into is where my ps4 takes the ports then sit in the upnp list all day unless I want to reboot the router everytime to clear them out...but I'm open to trying ports for both systems 

ok i would try it but I cant sign in to the interface....I was using 192.168.77.1 which worked fine last night but its telling me the site cant be reached?....I tried routerlogin.net...thats giving me the same thing also. If I go to any other page online it goes right to that page.

11 hours ago, JimPaps said:

Just a heads up guys, ATT removed their servers off of speedtest so you probably arent going to find a server on speedtest that will reflect your real speeds. 

Very true!... They use to have one in my city that was giving me like 1ms ping in my tests Now the closest city is like 45 mins away.. even on the att site speed test it's only showing the city 45 mins away

• Administrators
20 hours ago, David824 said:

ok i would try it but I cant sign in to the interface....I was using 192.168.77.1 which worked fine last night but its telling me the site cant be reached?....I tried routerlogin.net...thats giving me the same thing also. If I go to any other page online it goes right to that page.

Routerlogin.net is only for the XR routers so won't work for the R2. Can you access using http://dumaos?

54 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Routerlogin.net is only for the XR routers so won't work for the R2. Can you access using http://dumaos?

I figured it out....I made a separate post on it about ethernet ip invalided.