Modern Warfare Ip Addresses

TheChester

Hello, I was tracing ip address and ports with TcpView and It showed only instance of ModernWarfare.exe using a UDP port. It didn't show me an ip address though. So I was doing some digging and I came across this program. 

https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/live_tcp_udp_watch.html

Using this while I was in a match It showed Modern Warfare connecting to three different ip addresses using UDP. All 3 ips I couldn't find in the ping list on my duma r2. I don't know much about this stuff but maybe it could help somebody with something. This is the only ip address I had saved from when I did it. 

67.213.210.130 it comes back to one of those setaptr.net hostnames. The ip address traced to utah. I'm from Connecticut if any of that matters. 

I think this is already a feature with Netduma? Are you talking about like this for example, I connect to a game -> auto ping host option set: ON router -> this is what it shows (picture spoiler) -> trace ip using a website to see where server city/state is located

Also are you sure you traced 67.213.210.130 correctly? I tried it on 4 different websites and it shows its located in New York instead of Utah. My sources for website tracing were these below. What was your ping connecting to this host? Connecticut is really close to New York so if you had very low ping that would make sense for this host IP to be in New York instead of Utah.

image.thumb.png.cf5bd79f8dfdbf86e4e05765afc1b2b8.pngimage.thumb.png.a3d5d30663962f749aaa0ff98dd553a5.png