Nat moderate

nferguzl

The console stays on open nat after a restart if I close and then open the codmw app. DMZ worked for a day, then the next day cod showed moderate nat. 

I’m on firmware v1.0.1.20. Shall I upgrade to the beta to see if I get open nat all the time?

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, nferguzl said:

The console stays on open nat after a restart if I close and then open the codmw app. DMZ worked for a day, then the next day cod showed moderate nat. 

I’m on firmware v1.0.1.20. Shall I upgrade to the beta to see if I get open nat all the time?

You could try that though there is nothing specifically that would help with it. NAT Filtering Open should keep it open all the time but it does sound like a misreading.

I was planning on updating the firmware using tftp. Does this process skip the wizard? Since I have to login in order to get an internet connection through ppoe the wizard does get kinda stuck in the process. Which firmware do you recommend?

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, nferguzl said:

I was planning on updating the firmware using tftp. Does this process skip the wizard? Since I have to login in order to get an internet connection through ppoe the wizard does get kinda stuck in the process. Which firmware do you recommend?

It won't skip the wizard, it will reinstall the firmware so you won't need to go through the setup wizard again but I would recommend you do a reset after to get the freshest install, you'd have to go through the wizard then. I'd suggest this version: https://kb.netgear.com/000061714/XR700-Firmware-Version-1-0-1-24-Hot-Fix

• Administrators
12 hours ago, tehwayne said:

I can't find lobbies on bo3 but I can on every other cod why,  I was finding games on bo3 the night before it stopped working 

Seems like Tai posted a good answer here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/32400-bo3-no-servers/?do=findComment&comment=262902