DUMA 3.0 and XR300

Gunna just buy a R2 here in a few days. Since I have a XR300, seems like it’s last in line for 3.0. Unless someone gives a timeable... don’t feel like waiting months for a firmware update for a semi stable router. R2 here I come :(

Hey Fraser, I have seen auto detect on the R2. Now it’s not in current XR routers obviously but I’ve seen it give people results on YT like 150/5 for the best ping setting. That’s not even close to the 70/70 you guys recommend. What gives?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, fiefo said:

Hey Fraser, I have seen auto detect on the R2. Now it’s not in current XR routers obviously but I’ve seen it give people results on YT like 150/5 for the best ping setting. That’s not even close to the 70/70 you guys recommend. What gives?

70% is a basic recommendation that's a good baseline to start with but we do encourage people to experiment with this as every connection is different. With Auto Setup this tests the users specific connection to provide a suggestion on what settings to use. So it really helps to take out that trial and error. We'll continue to keep tweaking it so that it provides the best suggestions.