Multiple Xbox Ones (3) and other devices

19 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's not too bad really and certainly not enough bandwidth being used to cause issues given your speeds. For Traffic Prioritization disable the DumaOS Classified Games and add any consoles manually with the Games Console service and see if they perform better. Did you also switch NAT Filtering to Open?

Just changed Traffic Prioritization disabled and added my xbox as games console. Where do I switch NAT Filtering to Open? What setting path? 

52 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's not too bad really and certainly not enough bandwidth being used to cause issues given your speeds. For Traffic Prioritization disable the DumaOS Classified Games and add any consoles manually with the Games Console service and see if they perform better. Did you also switch NAT Filtering to Open?

Did both recommended. This is the result, not too bad? My latency should be below 30 or less. My previous router was pretty consistent at 30. I bought this router for the geo-filtering, not becau2088067663_Screenshot(48).thumb.png.f798f178dfeefcb9ac04f08a0519e8af.pngse I was having other issues. 

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Joev24 said:

Just changed Traffic Prioritization disabled and added my xbox as games console. Where do I switch NAT Filtering to Open? What setting path? 

12 hours ago, Joev24 said:

Did both recommended. This is the result, not too bad? My latency should be below 30 or less. My previous router was pretty consistent at 30. I bought this router for the geo-filtering, not becau2088067663_Screenshot(48).thumb.png.f798f178dfeefcb9ac04f08a0519e8af.pngse I was having other issues. 

Go to Settings > WAN Settings and the NAT option is there. Looks like you're going between IPv6 and IPv4 between your screenshots but that's not too bad. It could also be the target as google.com isn't always stable for that. Try using the target of a local news site for example.

Turn off QOS, Turn off all Advanced Gaming "Features", set NAT to open.

Sadly, the above will result in the best gaming experience, period.

My wife and I are Xbox One gamers with XR500 and the above easily proved to be the most stable experience.

Nothing is working. I tried both the above and still having issues. Is there anyway someone can help remotely.   If not, i will just return as I can't seem to figure out how to configure for maximum performance. It feels the same or worst than I had before at times. 

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Joev24 said:

Nothing is working. I tried both the above and still having issues. Is there anyway someone can help remotely.   If not, i will just return as I can't seem to figure out how to configure for maximum performance. It feels the same or worst than I had before at times. 

The above plot isn't too bad, what are you expecting exactly? You won't get a perfect connection every time. What issues specifically because the plot above really shouldn't be that noticeable in a game.