R2 problems

scoobypreza

Guest Killhippie
7 minutes ago, scoobypreza said:

hi got the r2 today and while trying to set ip up it keeps saying I'm no longer connected to the router and this error message keeps popping up

20200813_163306.jpg

Are you trying to set this up with a smartphones by any chance?  I am sure that Duma 3.0 is not compatible with smartphone browsers yet, but an app is in the pipeline I believe. If not what device are you using, and could you clear your cache. :)

Guest Killhippie
5 minutes ago, scoobypreza said:

And this pop up evey time I'm tring do anything in the software 

20200813_164646.jpg

Have you tried clearing the bowser cache? Try a factory reset using the small pinhole in the back. Hold for about 10  seconds till the lights flash then let the router come back up. Let me know how that goes. :)

• Administrators

I conducted a TeamViewer with @scoobypreza

Connecting via 192.168.77.1 it would take a little while to load the dashboard and then after a few seconds it would go to the router rebooting page, then a few seconds would pass and attempt to load the dashboard again. This happens continuously. Clearing cache does nothing and incognito browser just has the infinite loading circle. Upgrading to the hot fix firmware and doing a factory reset does not help. Errors occasionally appear as well such as the ones documented above.

I will pass this on to a developer to look at.

• Administrators

To update this topic: When accessing the interface the R2 now reboots/resets. We are sending a replacement router and collecting the old one to debug in house.

Sorry about your experience so far @scoobypreza we're sure the replacement will be much better. I'll close the topic now.