Traffic Prioritization Default Entry vs.Manual Entry

major masingil

Hey guys,

I manually added my XBox and PC to the Traffic Prioritization Rapp.  I had the default entry that comes with the R2 enabled too.  The Rapp detected high priority traffic on my PC and on the default entry.  It did not detect any high priority traffic on the XB entry which I added manually. I turned off the default entry on the R2 and restarted my XB.  I played another match of TF2 and the Rapp didn't detect any high priority traffic on the XB.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

For consoles always select the Games Console service and it will work fine. The more specific services are for PC.

Is there a benefit to adding the XB specifically, or do i receive the same service if i use the default prioritization entry? 

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, major masingil said:

Is there a benefit to adding the XB specifically, or do i receive the same service if i use the default prioritization entry? 

The only benefit I could see is if you have multiple gaming devices in the home being used at once but didn't want to prioritize them then disabling DumaOS Classified Games would do that and adding the manual rule would prioritize you instead.