Dhcp broken and bandwitch restricted

Hello,
A few months ago I had created a topic for my dhcp problem on my XR700 which stopped working randomly.

Frazer provided me with firmware V1.0.1.24 which should resolve this problem.

The problem is back, plus I unfortunately now have another even more problematic problem ...

I am in 1gigabit fiber, my speed is randomly restricted by my netduma router to 100mbits without me modifying the configuration.
This causes me a lot of problem, it is not just one device but ALL that are restricted.

Having several servers at home, consoles, workstation, ip tv etc. this causes me a real problem in my work because the only way to solve this problem (and that of the dhcp) is to restart the router.

Can you help me solve these problems?
Should I send you logs?

• Administrators

Sorry to hear you're having these issues. Could you provide the following information please?

• What is your exact physical setup?
  • What does it say for lease obtained/expires in Settings > Monitoring > Connection Status?
  • In Device Manager, switch to table view - on the ports what does the link speed say for each?
  • What category of ethernet cables are you using?
  • Do WiFi speeds also suffer the same slow speeds?

Hi @Netduma Fraser :)

1 - Fiber Orange => Routeur XR700 (in dmz/ip fixe) connected with a cat6 cable

Firmware V1.0.1.24

2 - Actually this but i have reboot yesterday my router because the network have the problem (restricted 100mbits)

image.thumb.png.ecbbe2f0f138dc39cd2462e65f1555c4.png

3 - this :

image.thumb.png.bf9d42c198437a1cbfa91f5829bd4caa.png

image.thumb.png.0a1e2e9e840503a8ae602f482c8bef4f.png

4 - I use a cat6 ethernet cable and sfp+
5 - I haven't checked yet because I mainly use wired, I can try the next bug...

• Administrators

Okay that's great thank you, so doesn't seem to be limited by the cables at all. On the QoS page in the Anti-Bufferbloat 3 line menu option could you disable QoS completely there and then try a wired speed test and see what you get please?

@Netduma Fraser if i test a speedtest the bandwitch is good, but if i test a bandwitch after the bug isnt working (restricted to 90/100mbits)

If you want i can test to disable qos when the bug appears to see if it fixes the problem?

@Netduma Fraser i dont have try but if the reboot of the netduma router fix the problem I think that the problem does not come from the box of my ISP

But if you want i can try.

Im not sure, for the modem/bridge mode, i have the Orange box (France), actually my Orange routeur have the DHCP disable, the IP of my XR700 fixed, the XR700 is in DMZ.

for information i have a switch MikroTik CRS309-1G-8S+IN connect to the SFP+ port on my XR700.

Its for my 2 nas and my esxi server, I don't know if it can be linked to the problem

If i disable the option the sfp+ port is disabled ?

its compliclated for me to migrate all my nas/server linked to my SFP+ Switch on ethernet :( 

(For information on my sfp+ switch the MTU is configured to 9000, but on my netduma i dont have change MTU parameter)