Keep getting put in denied servers

Just now, Netduma Fraser said:

I think we've possibly identified what is causing this. Have you disabled them using Auto Ping by any chance? If you manually ping them and deny them does it still allow a connection?

yes i have denied the server while having auto ping enabled however i don't think i have denied the server by manual pinging. i may have to test that way out tomorrow 

19 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Please do as I think it may be auto ping that isn't allowing it to be denied properly.

okay so another problem when ever i try to ping manually it sometimes gets stuck on a loading loop to the point where it never loads or it never shows the server but then when i ping by auto it works fine 

20 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Please do as I think it may be auto ping that isn't allowing it to be denied properly.

okay i have an answer now and it is still putting me into denied servers even when pinged by manually

47 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Was the server ping assisted? If you get it just using the radius and then blocking using manual pinging, does it work?

yes the server was ping assisted i tried it for both ways ping assist on/off. using radius as well it still kept putting me back in with manual pinging. not only that their are servers that were blocked 3 months ago and recently the game put me through those servers

On 8/4/2020 at 2:15 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay thank you for trying, this is something we'll have to get fixed on our side. For now try blocking them using the radius instead.

i may have solved the issue what i did was i change my DNS to cloudfare on router settings tested for 24 hours worked like a charm following up next day changed back to my ISP DNS and it put me into those blocked servers.

(Edit) never mind it did the same thing again i think whats causing it is the server is inside my filter range btw its a 200 ping ms server

I have the same issue. mine will show multiple dedicated servers at the same time. i am running two PS4 gaming consoles playing the same game. it sometimes shows up to 3 servers and i am blocking them constantly as you are. i have tried ping assist on, off, it didn't matter. one of these servers is on the border of kansas and oklahoma. i did an IP search and came up with a homeland security server. 😂

Edited by MC1500MC
the server belongs to a us gov agency