x500 "This R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute"

I am getting the above error on several of the R-Apps, in particular the Geo_Filter screens; the QOS screens; the Device Manager screen; and the Network Monitor screens.

In fact, the only screens that work are System Information and Settings.

This a new problem - it was working until just a few days ago.  How do I fix this?  What happened? 

I have a lot of configuration set up in Device Management and Settings Content Filtering that I don't want to lose.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, cio3net said:

I am getting the above error on several of the R-Apps, in particular the Geo_Filter screens; the QOS screens; the Device Manager screen; and the Network Monitor screens.

In fact, the only screens that work are System Information and Settings.

This a new problem - it was working until just a few days ago.  How do I fix this?  What happened? 

I have a lot of configuration set up in Device Management and Settings Content Filtering that I don't want to lose.

Thank you.

Hi,

Welcome to the forums.

Go to System Information, then to the Rapp panel options and change the number of retries to 5 then reboot the router. I would also suggest signing up for the 3.0 beta if you haven’t already done so.

You can sign up here:

http://www.netgearinnovation.com/dumaos-beta/index.html

2 hours ago, pollutionblues said:

Go to System Information, then to the Rapp panel options and change the number of retries to 5 then reboot the router. I would also suggest signing up for the 3.0 beta if you haven’t already done so.

I have the same issue and tried all suggested methods of fixing and nothing works.

Been on 3.0 beta waiting list forever, got nowhere with that either.

7 minutes ago, faulko said:

I have the same issue and tried all suggested methods of fixing and nothing works.

Been on 3.0 beta waiting list forever, got nowhere with that either.

The XR beta invites are down to Netgear to send out, It’s just a case of being patient and waiting for an invite as frustrating as it is.

I have updated the number of retries to 5 and then rebooted the server.  I still have the same problems.  I have also tried using different browsers as well as clearing all cached data.

What has changed?  Was this caused by a recent update? I do have the Router Auto Firmware Update set to yes.

Do I need to reset the router to factory defaults?  Would I lose all the entered configuration?

• Administrators

There hasn't been any updates, it might be the RAM has reached the limit or something along those lines. Make a backup in settings, then do a reset and restore from backup, those settings should then be applied again.