*UPDATED* Did I break it?

Edit: This gets thrown due to the page being moved most likely. Please disregard. Next DumaOS version drops on 7.23, so I'm cool on stock FW.

Β 

Reverted R1 FW back to stock to triage an issue, found what I needed, clicked upgrade, and got the two screens below. Can someone give me a hand with this please? If I didn't break it, could I get a link to the DUMA OS FW please?

Β 

TIA!

image.png

image.png

Edited by Kazamario
Found my answer!

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

So you're on a firmware now on your router and everything is fine? We just posted a date, we didn't say what it would be regarding!

RE: FW -- 450 down on the R1, set there.

RE: DUMA OS 3.0 -- Looks like your homie spilled the beans, unless this is an intentional disinformation tweet. If it is, then it's working. 🀣

@Netduma Fraser:

image.png.49bc7659a255a9c8ce2778811ae65ce0.png

Apologies, I didn't articulate myself well upstairs, been dealing with that XR500 issue, it's affecting the way I communicate apparently. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Translation: I'm getting my full bandwidth on my R1, (~400 down, ~20 up), so it's not broken.

RE: DUMA OS - Timing was super suspect, I made some assumptions, although, why you would put a big @$$ announcement in the R1 FW for a feature as opposed to an OS update,Β is beyond me -- leading me to believe it was ver3 of DUMA OS.

!remindme 7/23

β€πŸ’―

On 7/19/2020 at 6:13 PM, Kazamario said:

RE: FW -- 450 down on the R1, set there.

RE: DUMA OS 3.0 -- Looks like your homie spilled the beans, unless this is an intentional disinformation tweet. If it is, then it's working. 🀣

@Netduma Fraser:

image.png.49bc7659a255a9c8ce2778811ae65ce0.png

Lol this DMC guy. Pure joker.