Prevent new devices from impacting Bandwidth allocation

This may be a feature request, but having used my XR500 for a while now it's a pain having to manage my bandwidth allocation as new devices join the network. I have around 15 devices that are always connected and I finely tune my bandwidth allocation. Which is then disrupted as a new device joins the network, like a guest's mobile while they visit for a few hours. If I never delete these it brings the device count above 30 which makes it really difficult to manage the allocation.

One of the main selling points is this being a feature rich, fast prefoming and intuitive OS. However my current method feels very manual and clumsy. Is there something I have missed that would make this process easier to manage?

If not, then I'll post in the feature request area the following requests:

1. Allow users to set the default bandwidth allocation for new devices.

2. Allow users to set the bandwidth allocation for the guest network (so 10 guest devices that are rarely connected, show as one grouped item on the bandwidth allocation panel).

• Administrators

Those aren't possible at the moment so thank you for the suggestions, I will pass it on to the team. We do want to do some overhauling of QoS so this could be part of what we want to create.

• 2 weeks later...