few Issues on the XR500

Okay there has been no issues with my router until this week and everything has decided to go pear shape.

Since Monday i have been getting quite a few issues . I hope someone can help resolve these issues.

1. This R-App is not loaded yet, Please try again in a minute. I got this error most the time now. Ive made sure im on the latest firmware and i have reboot and factory reset and the issue is still not resolved.
  2.  I have the Internet port and ports 1 and 2 with Ethernet cables plugged in but Device manager shows i have cables plugged in to all ports or ports 1 and 3
  3. These ports keep dropping from 1000 mbits  to 100Mbits or even 10Mbits. It will do this randomly aswell.
  4.  The DumaOS interface is very very slow

thanks

and AGAIN router decided to have a meltdown and just does not load config page at all. I've had this router since launch and i have to say im not impressed so far. all ive had is issues after issues with it.

I work all day every day with network equipment and i have never got so frustrated with a piece of network equipment like i do with this Router. 

There needs to be a fix asap

15 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I will try and get you on the beta asap as that may be more stable for you.

I'm willing to give it ago. I'm seriously considering smashing this thing up ha ha 

Hopefully i get this update soon. Games are unplayable.

Apex and COD also i called Netgear for some support and there told me i had to pay £39.99 for a 3 month support contract. He even admitted the issue is software related but refuse to give me the software unless i paid the support contract.

• Administrators

We've been seeing people we've recommended to get the beta be invited recently so hopefully you'll be a part of it very soon. Do keep in mind though that it is a beta so you will most likely encounter bugs but we'll get these fixed based on peoples feedback.

On 7/18/2020 at 5:30 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

We've been seeing people we've recommended to get the beta be invited recently so hopefully you'll be a part of it very soon. Do keep in mind though that it is a beta so you will most likely encounter bugs but we'll get these fixed based on peoples feedback.

Anything is better then what im experiencing at this moment in time.

Still waiting to get a fix for my 250 pound router...That atm is worth ZERO..ive gone back to a 40 pound cheap router for now and its doing a better job then the XR500.

Hopefully i get this BETA asap and hopefully it will fix the issues i was having.

I have returned the xr500 and purchased the NetdumaR2. Can't wait to get it. I installed the beta 3 on my R1 router and so far so good. The only bug i see is that everything is showing offline for me.

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, doylebl39 said:

I have returned the xr500 and purchased the NetdumaR2. Can't wait to get it. I installed the beta 3 on my R1 router and so far so good. The only bug i see is that everything is showing offline for me.

Totally understandable, thank you for your continued support. That's a known issue so we'll get that sorted.

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, doylebl39 said:

Quick question. Is it a known bug that the 

Please post any questions/issues etc in the beta forum. We haven't announced all the features yet so I edited your post.

• 3 weeks later...

Still nothing as of yet from Netgear.  This 250 pound router is collecting more and more dust and I'm really starting to think about buying the R2.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Dialatech said:

Still nothing as of yet from Netgear.  This 250 pound router is collecting more and more dust and I'm really starting to think about buying the R2.

We've just released a new build for 3.0 on the 500 so hopefully more invites will start going out.