DumaOs not loading problem

My netgear xr700 is connected and works fine but the dumaOS software is freaking out. I've only been able to edit my settings one time. Otherwise now it will not load any of the features. Geo filter, device management, and all the other ones. But it will load the settings and the system one. Idk what to do and I have called tech support and everything but nothing has changed. The only thing I want to do is make my ping lower. Is It really this hard to došŸ˜£

I don't' have the xr700 but I've had the issue before make sure you're using chrome or Firefox also be sure you don't have anything blocking the site andĀ the JavaScript is enable for the browsers if all fails try connecting a laptop or pc to the router and visiting the site hardwired ( assuming you're trying to modify your settingsĀ via wifi).

Does the factory reset count when the software reboots it after the hot fix is uploaded? If I were to do the factory reset wouldn't it just get rid of the hot fix? I'm so confused on this software:(

Ā 

• Administrators

Great to hear you resolved it. Just to clarify for you or anyone else encountering this issue. The reboot while upgrading does not count as a reset. The factory reset does not wipe the current firmware version, it wipes all settings, leaving you a fresh slate with the firmware.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
53 minutes ago, Nathaniel said:

Dumas OS is trash. Switching to ASUS Rogue Rapture. Tired of all this upload crap. U pay $500 for a router it should download from the router itself. I shouldn't have to go looking for downloads online

Thanks for the kind words. The router will auto upgrade itself when there is a stable version to upgrade to. There will be a new beta build soon and if that is stable we'll get more people involved to try it.

• Administrators
18 hours ago, WidowmakerSix said:

NetDuma and Netgear cannot make a router perform basic router functions.Ā  There is an extreme lack of support, break/fix resolution, and security patching.Ā  There is a supreme amount of B.S. artistry hurled daily atĀ NetDuma/Netgear customers.Ā  Fix yourselves first.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Good to see you made the jump to our forum, thank you for the feedback. This is the first time Netgear has done a beta in this way, let alone an open beta which it has now transitioned to. We felt it was important to do this so we can get as much feedback as possible so we can try to make the firmware as stable as possible. Hopefully one of the next beta builds you will consider using to see if it fixes your issues.Ā