Help with new router set up

Hi I have been having issues with my WiFi lately. So I got a tp link ac 1200 the archer vr400 but I am struggling to set it up I have been trying to put my super hub in modem mode so I can use this new router with my r1. Has anyone had any experience with this router that can help me out. Be much appreciated 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Modem mode can be finicky, so use the DMZ instead and disable WiFi on the hub and it will behave the same.

Can you please shine some light on the dmz part please. The only dealing I have had with that is by placing the r1’s in my isp’s DMZ

• Administrators

So literally do that basically, then I would recommend you set the TP to AP mode. That will give you the wireless power combined with the fact that all the devices connected to it can be seen and controlled by the R1.

29 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

So literally do that basically, then I would recommend you set the TP to AP mode. That will give you the wireless power combined with the fact that all the devices connected to it can be seen and controlled by the R1.

TP to AP ???

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
11 hours ago, amala said:

Thank you guys, actually i am facing the same issue, due to this forum i have rectified my problem with out approaching customer care.

That is great to hear, thank you for letting us know!