XR500 anti-bufferbloat limits not affecting high priority traffic?

It seems that the anti-bufferbloat traffic limits are not affecting high priority traffic. I've been running XR500 for about year now and mostly it behaving like I would expect it to do. But I have been seeing this weird situation where I'm playing Overwatch and suddenly seeing huge lagging. And when I go to my DumaOS dashboard I see "High priority traffic detected" but way higher network traffic than the set limits.

I realised that my daughter had started playing Overwatch at the same time and there was 1,5GB patch update downloading. And this download traffic was saturating the link. And it was not limited at all. I reproduced this with my own computer (screenshot below) with a recent patch update to Overwatch.

Is this how Anti-bufferbloat and high priority traffic should be working? Or have I found a bug? Does this happen also with console downloads or is this something unique to Battle.Net downloads not separated from actual high priority gaming traffic?

dumaos_2020-06-20.thumb.jpg.77cbd8d4d803ad1661012199026f4068.jpg

I have a little different, when my son starts downloading the patch, on ps 4, my ps 4 is delayed and iptv cuts, I tried with the sliders but it doesn't work, I don't think xr can handle it

• Administrators

Traffic Prioritization supersedes Anti-Bufferbloat - I would hazard a guess that you have a manual rule for Traffic Prio is that right? How have you setup the feature as usually this shouldn't happen.