Netduma r1 won't factory reset

Jimzk18

Hi there I have forgotten my username and password to log into the netduma user face I have tried doing a factory reset but it doesn't change the login back to admin and password login any help would be appreciated thanx 

The two ways to reset the router are from the interface and using the button. If the button method isn't working we might have to think again...

Do you recall if you were using DumaOS or the Original Firmware last time you used the router?

Hi there I was using original r1 firmware I think wot has happened is wen I have changed the lan address on the r1 it changed the address but kept the same username and password that I was using on the previous lan address so won't allow me to log in thanx for your help 

Yes I was able to login to the interface wen my lan was 192.168.89.1 but after I changed the lan to 192.168.88.1 it locked me out of the interface so my lan address is currently 192.168.88.1 but the username and password won't work now so i can't login 

• Administrators

That doesn't make sense really, this wouldn't affect the username/password. I know this may sound silly but are you sure it's being input correctly? Try typing it out where you can see it then copy and pasting it into the username and password boxes.

hi there thanx for your help but I have tried everything in the last two days to fix this issue and I still can't fix it my username and password won't let me into the netduma interface and I can't factory reset the router so I can revert back to the default login details do you guys do a repair service? or is there any other way I can fix it thanx for your help.