geo filter is playing up

Hi its me again so now the problem is that I keep finding dedicated server out of my radius with strict mode on and then can't join the match as its in USA it happened when I flushed ! I have rebooted also turned off modem and router and restarted also restarted wizard and still no luck just keep getting booted as about to join server .. just wonder are the eu server down but can't be as no report on network on xbox says its all up and running 

Edited by Rickyrocks

11 hours ago, Rickyrocks said:

Hi its me again so now the problem is that I keep finding dedicated server out of my radius with strict mode on and then can't join the match as its in USA it happened when I flushed ! I have rebooted also turned off modem and router and restarted also restarted wizard and still no luck just keep getting booted as about to join server .. just wonder are the eu server down but can't be as no report on network on xbox says its all up and running 

Can you let us know what game you are playing? Also, can you post a screenshot of your entire geofilter page and another screenshot of your geofilter settings please?