So whem i got Geo in strict mode i invite my friends and hit allow..(sometimes they dont even pop up on the map..)but when in a party chat even the people on my allow list have to leave and re enter the party a few times before it works..am i missing something?

• Administrators

Are you adding them prior to the party chat to ensure the connection has been allowed before chatting? Also icons can appear clustered in one location so if they are overlapping you may need to try a few times to get them all. Are you having to allow everytime? If so it may be they have a dynamic IP.

• Administrators

Doesn't have to be a custom game, invite them to the lobby/game and then allow them, after that try to do party chat and see if it works better. In that case you may need to add them to your list every time you play.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2020 at 11:51 PM, MassaDebata85 said:

So whem i got Geo in strict mode i invite my friends and hit allow..(sometimes they dont even pop up on the map..)but when in a party chat even the people on my allow list have to leave and re enter the party a few times before it works..am i missing something?

This happens to me also all the time and its frustrating as i join a party before opening the game, i have also allowed all my friends and check everytime which is a nightmare. I have found a fix though but doesnt always work. I know its a pain but turn to spectator mode join the party once can hear everyone then turn back to filter. Hope this works for you, its only way i have found

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Rdot said:

This happens to me also all the time and its frustrating as i join a party before opening the game, i have also allowed all my friends and check everytime which is a nightmare. I have found a fix though but doesnt always work. I know its a pain but turn to spectator mode join the party once can hear everyone then turn back to filter. Hope this works for you, its only way i have found

We have done a cloud update recently, if you flush the cloud in the Geo-Filter Map options while the console is off and then try again in Filtering Mode does that help?

• Administrators

They are just servers that are misclassified on the map and so will need to be updated on the cloud. You can see the different meanings here: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000071909-nighthawk-xr500-user-manual-guide-

An icon with a solid circle has been whitelisted by us or yourself. An icon with a dashed circle has been allowed by ping assist.