upnp,voic,ps pro

there was also another problem, when I turn on another game, apex, and go to mw I can't connect, a few minutes and everything works

• Administrators

Are you referring to in game chat no longer works? Is there anything on the Geo-Filter that appears blocked when that happens?

It won't allow you to access the menu properly until after a few minutes?

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you referring to in game chat no longer works? Is there anything on the Geo-Filter that appears blocked when that happens?

It won't allow you to access the menu properly until after a few minutes?

chat only works as it turns off geo-filter, to add one person you need to add  four servers voip ,but you still need to add new ones from time to time,and some friends work without a problem

11 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You're talking about party chat then and you have to do that even having added your friends to the allow list?

not when I add them then I do not have to turn off the geo-filter, the question where can I add voice servers, some white list form, and I add that my son's console opens ports normally, only my playstation pro has problems I will add an ip address in my son's console every day new, mine does not assign I have the same all the time, do you know why this is happening, and what about these voice chat port

when it reboots xr500 then either
mw only opens port 3047
or opens 3074 and 9308
after removing playstation from the device manager always gets the same ip address, only hard console reset and running xr500 will unload all lan devices, and the first playstation boost gives a different ip address

• Administrators

Not sure I follow, if when you add a friend/your son to the allow list then you don't need to add anything else to the allow list for chat. The IP for the local device shouldn't matter as it is on the same network but assuming it does then go to LAN Settings and you can reserve the LAN IP for the PS and then it won't change so you won't need to keep re-adding.

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Not sure I follow, if when you add a friend/your son to the allow list then you don't need to add anything else to the allow list for chat. The IP for the local device shouldn't matter as it is on the same network but assuming it does then go to LAN Settings and you can reserve the LAN IP for the PS and then it won't change so you won't need to keep re-adding.

ip static is not good for xr500 when I set them up for several devices, I have big problems ping crazy and software also

• Administrators
1 hour ago, raf1212 said:

ip static is not good for xr500 when I set them up for several devices, I have big problems ping crazy and software also

All it does it keep the IP addresses the same each time, unless you've made port forwarding rules etc for other IPs then there should be no affect. What problems do you get with the interface after setting them?

23 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

All it does it keep the IP addresses the same each time, unless you've made port forwarding rules etc for other IPs then there should be no affect. What problems do you get with the interface after setting them?

I will arrange all the devices tomorrow morning and send you the pictures later

I added all devices and the permanent address,and xr 500 still allocates addresses, and parsing problems,when it turns off DHCP, no internet in all devices, the internet only stays on the laptop on which the router login page ,and one more question why it has received packets with no priority

error parsin_58_04-Greenshot.png

bez priorytetu-05-06 00_31_23-Greenshot.png

• Administrators

Could you provide a screenshot of the LAN Settings/reservations page as well please? They are essentially dropped packets, given the amount you've sent/received that is perfectly normal.