Is it a must...

...to have VPN enabled /working on the duma to receive all the other benefits of the router.Or can i just not use that feature but enjoy the rest of them ?

Guest Netduma Fraser

...to have VPN enabled /working on the duma to receive all the other benefits of the router.Or can i just not use that feature but enjoy the rest of them ?

You don't have to use it at all if you don't want/need to. I rarely if ever use it and enjoy all the other features :)

LOL abc love your reply.I don't do anything shady but like you said i wouldn't talk about it if i did.This was probably one of those things i should have asked before ordering but i got overly excited when i saw the order now button instead of out of stock button.And my inner 7 year old child kicked in and the next 30 seconds were a blur of frantic typing entering info.I'm honestly surprised it's coming to the right address  :D

VPN is really only "needed" if you are DDoS'd often (you are a streamer).

or you do shady things on the internet...in which case shhh we don't talk about fight club

I play Barbie Horse Adventures on the Xbox 360 and need a VPN so people do not find me Ipzzzzzzz, hax0rz me and come to my front doorz. :D

It's shady but I have feelings too!

I play Barbie Horse Adventures on the Xbox 360 and need a VPN so people do not find me Ipzzzzzzz, hax0rz me and come to my front doorz. :D

It's shady but I have feelings too!

Fair enough but I would subject you start playing something like Lego, might be a bit safer  :ph34r:

Archived