Nintendo Switch on XR700

Hey guys,

Wondering what the best way is to properly setup the Nintendo Switch on the XR700

Ive seen a video that instructs you to add "Games Console" under "Traffic Prioritization Selector" for traffic prioritization
I've also read somewhere that changing the Nintendo Switch to "Nintendo Wii" in Device Manager as the device type

I am running firmware 1.0.1.24

cheers

3 hours ago, Klesk Reaver said:

Hey guys,

Wondering what the best way is to properly setup the Nintendo Switch on the XR700

Ive seen a video that instructs you to add "Games Console" under "Traffic Prioritization Selector" for traffic prioritization
I've also read somewhere that changing the Nintendo Switch to "Nintendo Wii" in Device Manager as the device type

cheers

You need to switch it to Xbox. The Nintendo device types will cause some issues in the firmware, your apps will not load. You will have to reboot, and quickly change the device type

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Klesk Reaver said:

Hey guys,

cheers

Yes I would add it with the Games Console service on Traffic Prioritization and it will successfully prioritize the games when you play on the switch.

6 hours ago, Bdotson5 said:

You need to switch it to Xbox. The Nintendo device types will cause some issues in the firmware, your apps will not load. You will have to reboot, and quickly change the device type

That has been fixed with the version that Klesk is on currently so no longer a concern thankfully!