XR700 FW 1.0.1.20 Nighthawk app Device Manager does not show any attached devices

Hi, I've been encountering this issue since the previous firmware version, I think. Everything on the web UI shows as normal and working. However, when using the Nighthawk app (iOS and Android) which are on the latest available versions (also encountered the issue with previous app versions), the device manager does not display any of the connected devices. I'm only getting an error (see attachment). Have tried resetting and re-flashing the firmware. Have also tried downgrading and updating again. I found another thread here discussing something similar but with a Nintendo Switch involved. I do not have a Nintendo Switch, however. Please advise.

IMG_3090.PNG

Interesting. I did not have that issue on my XR700 and can see my 13 devices on the app. I am currently running the beta hot fix though if you have not tried it

https://kb.netgear.com/000061714/XR700-Firmware-Version-1-0-1-24-Hot-Fix

I am running app version 2.4.21.938 on android with Firmware Version v1.0.1.24 on my XR700. 

This issue may be related to the Device Manager problem even if you don't have a Nintendo Switch. I think that the next update to the firmware, or the beta linked above, should hopefully contain the fix for this.

• 5 months later...
On 3/22/2020 at 8:23 PM, longplaypg said:

Interesting. I did not have that issue on my XR700 and can see my 13 devices on the app. I am currently running the beta hot fix though if you have not tried it

https://kb.netgear.com/000061714/XR700-Firmware-Version-1-0-1-24-Hot-Fix

I am running app version 2.4.21.938 on android with Firmware Version v1.0.1.24 on my XR700. 

This hotfix addressed the issue of that error coming up for me. Thanks for this!

I installed that hotfix image and the router rebooted and all the apps for Device Manager, Network Monitor and QoS started showing up for me.