Destiny 2 Delay

Xûr

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Xûr said:

Yes, i have wifi enable, and devices conected, they use all only 10%. Do you recomend no wifi? I want a estimate date of the beta! if you say, "between this month and the other" is enough for me LOL.

Yes I would recommend no WiFi on the router the R1 is connected to and have all connected to the R1. Then the R1 can effectively control all the devices. We don't want to put any estimation on it but I'm pretty sure beta will start in July, when you personally would be able to try it I don't know.

44 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes I would recommend no WiFi on the router the R1 is connected to and have all connected to the R1. Then the R1 can effectively control all the devices. We don't want to put any estimation on it but I'm pretty sure beta will start in July, when you personally would be able to try it I don't know.

The isp router, only has lan conection to the duma, no wifi nothing, just the duma via lan, the duma is controlling everithing in my house. I will wait for the duma os beta

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2020 at 4:18 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

HI Fraser, ihace been testing, and i think ABB, not working properly on my 02 duma r1, do you think its because the time i hace them? IT works 50% 50%, used to work better.

I own 02 duma r1 and havent receive any invitation for the beta yet, i think this is my last chance to see if i can fix it, is there anyway i can update de arp that are running on my router, to have an updated or better version?

Thanxs

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Xûr said:

HI Fraser, ihace been testing, and i think ABB, not working properly on my 02 duma r1, do you think its because the time i hace them? IT works 50% 50%, used to work better.

I own 02 duma r1 and havent receive any invitation for the beta yet, i think this is my last chance to see if i can fix it, is there anyway i can update de arp that are running on my router, to have an updated or better version?

Thanxs

What do you mean exactly? I've put your name forward so we can try to send you an invite asap.

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What do you mean exactly? I've put your name forward so we can try to send you an invite asap.

Hi Fraser,

When i used to test de abb, with always enable on dsl reports, y trend to work excellent, with sliders 60% -70, now in both routers, in move the slide to 20% and there it works more or less, never happened before in both routers, also i did ping plotter, and have to many packet loss, i will attach one pic of that. Thats why im asking if routers trend to fail in time.

Thanks for the priority in the beta Frazer.

prueba 18 horas.png

• Administrators

You're welcome. Ah there is no packet loss there, if you focus on the graph at the bottom that is a summary of the entire trip to the server over time. Packet loss will be represented by big red bars on that graph and you don't have any which is good. Looks like your base ping is fairly high so that may be why it is different from before, could be to do with more people using the internet at the present time.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You're welcome. Ah there is no packet loss there, if you focus on the graph at the bottom that is a summary of the entire trip to the server over time. Packet loss will be represented by big red bars on that graph and you don't have any which is good. Looks like your base ping is fairly high so that may be why it is different from before, could be to do with more people using the internet at the present time.

The max ping is really high! only 2 people using the internet, that capture is, playing, most of the time, so why is there errors? in the pic and some paquet loss, between mi router and the isp router, cause i have a static ip? time before , like 2 months ago i did same, and didnt show like that

• Administrators

What ping do you get when doing a speedtest.net test with nothing connected to the internet? I meant more people using the internet in general in your area with the same ISP. You can encounter peak time congestion but with covid more people are on the internet more throughout the day that could be why your hops are seeing higher ping times. If that is the case there is nothing you can do on your side. I'd also recommend trying Ping Plotter with a more local website.