At my wits end

Ptingler81

2 hours ago, Kendal said:

@Bert

Yes, that's right. 🧐 If things go bad, you usually blame your internet and aim although there are no problems. Sometimes you just have better opponents who may have better internet and live closer to the server. You cannot influence that. Better leave and look for a new lobby.

Not trying to blame anything, but I'll put 5 bullets into someone center mass and BO4 registers 2. I just figure that's the internet problem I deal with

On 1/31/2020 at 4:39 AM, Ptingler81 said:

Hey so my base ping is 14-15 not bad. Something has got to be majorly wrong. It's PISSING ME OFF!!!!! I spend nearly $200/month for internet plus the equipment I've bought just to feel like every game I play I'm behind. I've done everything the admins have said to do, port fwd, 70/70 abb, traffic priority, geo-filter with servers on the East coast New Jersey and Atlanta, Chicago, Texas, and all the way across the freaking country in LA and Seattle. Still feel like I'm at a disadvantage. I truly and sincerely dont care if I die or have a bad game but I've literally spent the better part of three days (10+ hours/day, not lying) this week trying to fix this connection issue I'm having because I'm tired of seeing on this forum videos of others with better connections (great from them) stating how great the XR500 w Duma OS is. I cant be the only person here from the East Coast in the USA. It would be nice if people would share what works geographically, someone in the UK has no clue how to fix my connection, and visa versa. But if person A and person B live in the same region, chances are they connect to the same dedi's maybe have the same ISP. Get some similarities going with regions and ISPs create a thread on here of just ISP's and different settings users have found that works. For the betterment of the community.

I just want to break something right now. I feel like Fred Durst.

What no one will say here is, the XR500 won't do you any good. As COD's netcode supports bad connections, when you get melted that's called super bullets. This usually happens when another players connection is pretty bad as the servers then just think 'oh he hit u with every bullet' when he has only fire like 1 bullets at you. 

To many games now have high lag compensation in these games. Go watch a guy on youtube called Battlenonse. He will show you how the XR500 or even the DUMA OS is pretty pointless right now, as go on reddit or even some of the gaming forums. 

You will see a lot of games connect you locally to bypass the DUMA's geo filter. U can find any IP program that will show you the real IP you are connected to (wireshark does this) these are called hybrid servers. There are to many variables in MP games now that having a good ping means you'll do good.

I hope with DUMA 3.0 there is some big changes to help these issues but we will only find out soon. Till then do what I do, lower you speeds for your console and congest your line to shit and you'll see if most games you will do ok.