geo filter still putting me on bad servers

thud1y

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

It's because you have Ping Assist on, that may be a mislocated server that is actually under your ping range. It means you never miss the chance of a good game. If you want to use the radius exclusively then turn Ping Assist to 0 as well as the above suggestion.

On 1/21/2020 at 12:35 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

It's because you have Ping Assist on, that may be a mislocated server that is actually under your ping range. It means you never miss the chance of a good game. If you want to use the radius exclusively then turn Ping Assist to 0 as well as the above suggestion.

still putting me on those bad servers

Screenshot_26.png

7 hours ago, thud1y said:

Screenshot_26.png

Did you restart your console after making changes? Power down your console wait 3 minutes and boot it up.

• Administrators
17 hours ago, thud1y said:

When you make Geo-Filter changes do them before you boot the game from the dashboard, or if you're on the game wait at least 2 minutes before you start searching again so that all connections are severed. If you do this does it work properly?

11 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When you make Geo-Filter changes do them before you boot the game from the dashboard, or if you're on the game wait at least 2 minutes before you start searching again so that all connections are severed. If you do this does it work properly?

thanks works now