XR300 - High Priority Traffic detection issues

• 3 months later...
On 11/23/2020 at 4:20 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

We're working really hard on DumaOS 3.0 for the XR300 where this issue will be fixed, unfortunately I don't have a time frame on that currently.

Because I highly doubt that this is happening, can we PLEASE have an automated reboot feature on the current firmware? My XR300 is a proper mess if i dont reboot it twice a week or so. As you can see from the screenshots below most R-Apps stop working and this issue is only fixed after a reboot... pretty please, release an automated reboot feature since the dumaOS 3.0 is NOT happening for the XR300....

Screenshot_2021-03-11_at_21_51_11.png

Screenshot 2021-03-11 at 21.50.15.png

Screenshot_2021-03-11_at_21_49_23.png

Screenshot_2021-03-11_at_21_48_41.png

Screenshot_2021-03-11_at_21_47_07.png

• Administrators

It is happening for the XR300. That is something that has been requested before so we may implement it in the future. I would recommend rebooting the router and then unpinning all the panels from the dashboard and see if the issue continues to happen.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It is happening for the XR300. That is something that has been requested before so we may implement it in the future. I would recommend rebooting the router and then unpinning all the panels from the dashboard and see if the issue continues to happen.

Just to clarify this is not only happening in the dashboard. R-apps are stuck everywhere...