Play only with friends

Hi, it's my first subject and I don't know much English so I'm using the translator.

The question is that we are a group of friends of 11 players in modern warfare, we all live in the same neighborhood. I have 2 ps4 with which I want to search for games, many times we can find matches, but it takes a long time to find, I have used Vpn on the router and it still takes a long time.
I wanted to ask if there is any way to find only games between us.

The games I look for with my two consoles, which I have in the same room connected with lan cable.

• Administrators

Hey welcome to the forum & Happy Holidays!

The only way really to do this that I can think of is having at least two Netduma routers who are the party leaders and having the same Geo-Filter settings so you only have the opportunity to join each other but it might be difficult or not possible.

21 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

¡Hola, bienvenidos al foro y felices fiestas!

La única forma de hacer esto que se me ocurre es tener al menos dos enrutadores Netduma que sean los líderes del partido y tener la misma configuración de Geo-Filter para que solo tengan la oportunidad de unirse, pero puede ser difícil o imposible .

Thank you very much for responding and happy holidays. There are people who have managed to do it, I don't know how they do it, I just know that they have the 2 consoles at home just like me, and when they look for a game they match the first one. I hope you find the way, I know they use a single netgear router.

• Administrators

Using one router I can't think that would be possible unless they can block other connections, it's not really designed to match you up against a predetermined enemy team in public matchmaking. The only way I can think of is to have two DumaOS powered routers who are both party leaders, setting their locations to somewhere with no servers and then searching for a game at the same time.

• Administrators
On 12/29/2019 at 10:25 PM, strivext said:

And what happens if I connect those two consoles to the same Router with the same configuration? By the way ... I did not know this forum and I regret not having found it before, it seems to me a great source of knowledge and people who understand the subject.

That should work fine - they will both share the same settings on the Geo-Filter. Obviously you need to make sure you add both of them to the Geo-Filter device table.

Happy to hear you are enjoying being on the forum! Let us know if you have any other questions.