FIXED no r-apps are loading!

out of the blue not changing anything the r-apps wont load. tried different browsers , cleared history. internet is working fine just cant game because of settings, the only thing that loads on the QoS page is where you see the traffic prioritization light which will not come on because the port number side will not load, nothin will load on Geo-filter page. I'm on the xr700 running fw 1.0.1.20. I'm not on the latest fw version because it was doing the same thing but this version was not.

• Netduma Staff
17 hours ago, slickrick6922 said:

out of the blue not changing anything the r-apps wont load. tried different browsers , cleared history. internet is working fine just cant game because of settings, the only thing that loads on the QoS page is where you see the traffic prioritization light which will not come on because the port number side will not load, nothin will load on Geo-filter page. I'm on the xr700 running fw 1.0.1.20. I'm not on the latest fw version because it was doing the same thing but this version was not.

Hi - have you tried resetting the router? This one might require a factory reset, but try a standard reboot first.

I haven't seen a case on the XR700 where nothing will load; hopefully a reset fixes this issue.

36 minutes ago, Netduma Jack said:

Hi - have you tried resetting the router? This one might require a factory reset, but try a standard reboot first.

I haven't seen a case on the XR700 where nothing will load; hopefully a reset fixes this issue.

its fixed already, tks though.

My r-apps do not load since the latest firmware update. I have changed the retry attempts to 5 and still no luck. I was experiencing the issue and downgraded the firmware and factory reset the router and everything worked fine. Unfortunately, the default settings enable auto update so the firmware updated again. Aside from going through that whole process again, is there anything else I can do?

• Administrators
15 hours ago, GoDodgerz said:

My r-apps do not load since the latest firmware update. I have changed the retry attempts to 5 and still no luck. I was experiencing the issue and downgraded the firmware and factory reset the router and everything worked fine. Unfortunately, the default settings enable auto update so the firmware updated again. Aside from going through that whole process again, is there anything else I can do?

Hey, welcome to the forum and happy holidays!

You can disable the auto update option so it will keep you on the firmware you downgrade to. I think our devs want to look into this issue with users who are experiencing this issue specifically so I'll pass your post on to the devs as well but the downgrade, disable auto upgrade option is probably best for you at the moment.