XR500 No loaded yet !

Bonsoir,

Bon j'ai un gros problème avec mon XR500, hier il fonctionner très bien j'ai même été jouer à Overwatch hier soir la se soir je vais sur l'interface et la impossible de charger DumaOS

sa m'affiche > (DumaOS no loaded yet ! Dont worry we will redirect you shortly.)

Donc apparemment il arrive pas à charger DumaOS, j'ai reboot le XR500 aucun effet > vider cache internet pareil > reset d'usine au bouton j'ai pu commencer à configurer le XR500

il détecte la connexion, mot de passe etc... wifi et pafff rebelote même message il veut rien savoir.

Comment je fais maintenant sa mais jamais arriver c'est la première fois ?

1489826078_XR500noloaded.thumb.PNG.54bf7904363f65b7f03e120b25a6d9f7.PNG

39 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Fraser j'ai suivi la manipulation, et je confirme pour l'instant j'ai réussi à installer le firmware > 2.3.2.32 mon XR500 fonctionne pour l'instant 

je dois rester sur cet version ou une version plus récente ?

Le problème vient du firmware 2.3.2.56 ? Si oui pourquoi du jour en lendemain s'en raison ?

XR500 no loaded 1.PNG

• Administrators

Je ne sais pas encore pourquoi cela s'est produit. Lorsque l'équipe sera au bureau demain, elle pourra enquêter. Restez sur le firmware .32 pour l'instant s'il vous plaît.
-
I am not yet sure why it has occurred. When the team are in the office tomorrow they will be able to investigate. Stay on the .32 firmware for now please.

-

15 minutes ago, T-ken972 said:

Hello, after having reset what did you do? because after reset the router starts, looks for the connection and once the password is configured it is impossible to connect to the DUMA OS interface

Have you followed the instructions and downgraded to .32?

42 minutes ago, T-ken972 said:

Hello, after having reset what did you do? because after reset the router starts, looks for the connection and once the password is configured it is impossible to connect to the DUMA OS interface 

Good evening T-ken972,

I also did the same thing as you reset the router looking for connection, wifi password and when DumaOS loads its plant you have to follow the manipulation that Fraser to give and its to work for me you have to install the firmware 2.3. 2.32 temporarily while the netduma team finds the problem.

Follow the tutorial and it should go like me if you really can't arrive I can try to explain to you sorry I'm going through Google translation.

Follow the handling:

We have received multiple reports about these issues. I have reported this to our team as this seems to be affecting a few people today. While we investigate please try a factory reset first using the button at the back of the router and holding it down for 30 seconds then allowing 1-2 minutes for boot up before accessing. If that doesn't work please follow these instructions:

1. Go to http://routerlogin.net/adv_index.htm if that doesn't work please try your LAN IP instead with /adv_index.htm added to the end e.g. the default IP is 192.168.1.1 so would be 192.168.1.1/adv_index.htm
2. Administration -> Firmware Update
3. Download this firmware (two versions below .56*) http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/XR500/XR500-V2.3.2.32.zip
4. Unpack the .zip file
5. Browse to Image file
6. Upload
7. Go back to Administration -> Firmware Update and disable Auto Upgrade until we can say this has been resolved.

If you receive any errors on the .32 firmware then you may need to clear the cache/cookies on your web browser, if that doesn't solve it then do a factory reset, that should ensure no legacy issues have carried over.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and will investigate this issue ASAP.

*This version lacks some security updates but this is unlikely to affect you as well as some features (e.g. Ping Assist, Device Manager Table View, Hybrid VPN & Advanced Ping Stats) from the .56 firmware.

28 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Je ne sais pas encore pourquoi cela s'est produit. Lorsque l'équipe sera au bureau demain, elle pourra enquêter. Restez sur le firmware .32 pour l'instant s'il vous plaît.
-
I am not yet sure why it has occurred. When the team are in the office tomorrow they will be able to investigate. Stay on the .32 firmware for now please.

-

Have you followed the instructions and downgraded to .32?

D'accord fraser pas souci, j'espère que le problème sera vite résolu j'attends des nouvelles et pour l'instant je reste sur le firmware 2.3.2.32 !

Bonsoir,

j'ai eu le problème du XR500 "DumaOS not loaded yet" comme beaucoup de personnes, j'ai suivi la manipulation que fraser m'avait donner revenir

au firmware 2.3.2.32 et après 2.3.2.56 et sa fonctionner pour moi problème résolu merci à l'équipe netduma pour la solution 😉