Bullet delay in MW

Hello, i have a question and i was wondering if somebody could help me because im getting tired of this. I bought a XR500 a couple of weeks ago because i had alot of bufferbloat, this has since been resolved but now im having a issue where there is a delay in bullet registration.. I have no clue where to begin or where to look since its kinda frustrating, it sometimes feels like its perfect but mostly its a horrible experience.

Just some background of my setup:

ISP Modem > XR 500 > Everything connected.

I have a 500mb download and 50mb upload. QoS Enabled and on 70%. Placed my pc as a game console inside device manager and also in QoS. Ping tested is 9 to ISP server and ingame between the 19 and 40 (depends on the match)

If you need more information please let me know and i will try to provide it. Im no expert in modems and routers so please try to explain it as simple as you could :)

I will also leave you guys a clip of something that has been a issue almost every match.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

We can't help specifically with in game mechanics really other than actual lag that can be backed up by the stats. That being said, a lot of people are experimenting with prioritizing specific ports using Traffic Prioritization so that might be something to look into. @kinel has been looking into this so hopefully he can comment here and suggest the ports you should try.

Generally your pings look good, I would suggest also using the Geo-Filter to force different servers to see if they play any better. So just move the home location/radius to encompass different areas to force.

18 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

We can't help specifically with in game mechanics really other than actual lag that can be backed up by the stats. That being said, a lot of people are experimenting with prioritizing specific ports using Traffic Prioritization so that might be something to look into. @kinel has been looking into this so hopefully he can comment here and suggest the ports you should try.

Generally your pings look good, I would suggest also using the Geo-Filter to force different servers to see if they play any better. So just move the home location/radius to encompass different areas to force.

This doesn't work on pc or does it?

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, logicalowl said:

This doesn't work on pc or does it?

Yes it absolutely works on PC! You've already changed the PC to a console in Device Manager so you can use it with the Geo-Filter and Traffic Prioritization. On traffic prio add the PC with the console service for now until you get ports to try.

Just now, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes it absolutely works on PC! You've already changed the PC to a console in Device Manager so you can use it with the Geo-Filter and Traffic Prioritization. On traffic prio add the PC with the console service for now until you get ports to try.

i removed the pc as a console atm and just targeted specific ports on the pc, i wanne check if that works :P