Wifi disconnects and stop working xr500

AzeRuS94

Since a few months my xr500 has been experiencing some issues with the wifi connectivity as random wifi disconnection and also when I download an update or a game from my pc with a lan cable using my full bandwith (300/300Mb) occasionating wifi drops on all the devices that are connected wireless, there are also other times where the wifi stop working without doing any type of task. What can I do? Thanks in advanced.

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

How often does it occur if you're downloading something? Once a day or less? If you disable Smart Connect and connect to 2.4 or 5GHz manually does it help at all?

It occur every 3 or 4 days, I never used smart connect, 3 devices are connected always on 5ghz, other 7 are via 2,4ghz and 3 devices are always connected through lan cable.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What firmware version are you on? Has it been happening since you've upgraded the firmware? Have you tried doing a factory reset since the issue started? If not I would try doing that first.

I'm on the latest firmware and I've also experienced this before installing the latest firmware. I already did a factory reset and it didn't do anything.

16 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Use a WiFi analyser and find the best channels and switch to that please. Also could you try making a guest WiFi network and seeing if devices connected to that experience the same issue?

already changed on both frequency the channel to the best, and on guest wifi everything works fine.

17 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay that's interesting. In Advanced WiFi Settings could you disable beamforming, MU-MIMO and HT160 and then monitor it to see if it happens again please?

I disabled all three options and now is even worse, I have less wifi range and speed via wifi from all devices are lower than before.