Succesfully bricked my R1

Pinging gives me a General Failure.

Can't hard reset it with the reset button. I keep pressing it but there is no beeping sound.

The only way I get a beeping sound is when I press the reset button first and power it after, but still nothing happens.

What can I do?

Hmm... Sounds like the reset button might be broken... Are you sure you're using a long enough pin to reach the button properly?

Check that you're following this guide correctly: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000094903-how-to-factory-reset-the-netduma-r1-using-the-reset-button

3 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Hmm... Sounds like the reset button might be broken... Are you sure you're using a long enough pin to reach the button properly?

Check that you're following this guide correctly: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000094903-how-to-factory-reset-the-netduma-r1-using-the-reset-button

Thanks for your reply .

Yes, I can feel the click. I waited long enough but nothing happend.

If I fail to boot it is it possible to send it back for a repair? 

Hi again.

Tried once more and the home page appeared, but when I tried to navigate in the menus the connection was lost. This seems to me like a power adapter issue. Wouldn't it be better if I purchase and try a new 18POW before anything else?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2019 at 6:35 PM, Netduma Alex said:

Hmm I'm wondering if it might be broken. Could you email us at [email protected] with a link to this post? Thanks.

Hey Alex.

A brand new 18POW just arrived but again, no luck. Just sent an email describing the problem and asking for my options.

Best regards....