Xbox

Alix

Hi everyone on my xbox one when I run test my network speed & statistics its slowing high ping and low bandwidth. Tested my connection through phone and it is showing low ping and 15mbps download. Thethered my mums phone to the xbox and got high download speeds also on and off okay ping. Which is more accurate please thanks for any reply

When you tested your connection through your phone, were you connected to WiFi or were you using mobile data?

When you tethered your mum's phone to the Xbox, that would've been using her mobile data, so that would be separate from your home internet (which if I remember correctly is WISP?)

It sounds like either your WISP internet has bad reception, or perhaps there's other devices on the home network slowing it down which aren't slowing down your mobile data.

When I tested my Internet through phone I turned off mobile data and connected straight to WiFi which is my wisp connection that was showing 15mbps. But my speeds through the xbox much lower and kept getting packet loss now and then also high ping one and off each time I tested it. There is no one else connected at this time of testing it so don't get why my wisp connection is better on my phone using speed test app and not the xbox šŸ¤”. Also I have powered cycled my xbox to see that helps but no joy