Web Interface Not Loading

mvittorio

All of a sudden most of the R1 NetDuma Device webpage interfaces are not loading anymore. And when they do it takes almost a few mins before the interface for that settings page finishes loading. Didn't have this issue when I first installed the Netduma R1 a few months ago? Its running the DumaOS Newest Software which it has been from day one of when I installed it.

Welcome to the forums!

Firstly, have you tried using a different browser, or using your current browser in incognito mode? This will rule out any problems with caching.

If that doesn't work, you could try performing a factory reset.

• 11 months later...

First of all thank you for welcoming me.

i'm pretty sure that i use the latest version of the firmware for the Netduma R1. also i don't know if it matters, but i have changed the ip of the router to match my network

• Administrators
17 hours ago, belphil said:

First of all thank you for welcoming me.

i'm pretty sure that i use the latest version of the firmware for the Netduma R1. also i don't know if it matters, but i have changed the ip of the router to match my network

That last point does matter, can you be specific about what you did exactly please?

• Administrators

It is connected to another router that has the IP 192.168.2.x is that right then? If so then that is your issue and why you can't access the interface. It cannot be in that same range, it will already have a WAN IP in the 2.x range.

38 minutes ago, belphil said:

well the initial ip of netduma is 192.168.88.1 and i've changed it to 192.168.2.2 

since my home network is 192.168.2.... 

so changing it to the initial ip setup should resolve the issue? and if so will i be able to configure my ISP modem that is 192.168.2....?

• Administrators
14 hours ago, sln531 said:

Fraser can u please check ur PM please 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I responded.

14 hours ago, belphil said:

my ISP modem/router runs a cable from it's WAN port to the PoE port of Netduma

It needs to be connected from the LAN port of the ISP modem/router. Then you will be able to access it correctly.

• 2 weeks later...