I seen a few weeks ago I can't PS4 Party Chat

Kmayd

I can't hear my friends during PS4 Party Chat... I have my NetDuma last upgrade, I restarted a few times the router also the modem, I did the Flush Cloud ( always tell me that it its taking longer than expected but I did that ), I have ports forward 3074 ports, I have done a couple of stuff but still can fix the problem.... the only way to hear friends is by changing to filtering mode....ohhh also my CoD Modern Warfare is on Moderate NAT... any ideas??? I need help...

• Administrators

Make sure you’ve added your friends to your allow list:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000089132-how-to-use-allow-and-deny-on-dumaos

Also when you’re in the chat, can you see a server getting blocked? If yes, click on it and allow it as well. And also please let us know the ID of the server (which you can see in the ping panel after clicking it)

We're sending out a cloud update today which contains a lot of extra PSN servers for the whitelist. Hopefully this will fix your party chat problem.

Regarding moderate NAT, if this only occurs when Geo-Filter is active, then it's not really a problem. It's just because the server that the game uses to check NAT type is being blocked by Geo-Filter. Your connection won't actually be affected.