Can't access interface

rusty_b

rebooted my router and when it was back up I couldn't access router, had no internet access. did a factory reset, still couldn't access interface or wifi but would get internet access over ethernet for a few minutes then that also would stop. left it unplugged for a day and same problem

ip capture.PNG

duma interface.PNG

I too am having the same problem, unable to get into the interface. Due to the interface not taking the default username and password. The router is set to a custom static IP instead of “192.168.88.1”. I tried using the factory reset button on the back of the Netduma and it still isn't taking the username or password. The settings seem to be sticking and i'm locked out, help would be appreciated.

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, Honour said:

I too am having the same problem, unable to get into the interface. Due to the interface not taking the default username and password. The router is set to a custom static IP instead of “192.168.88.1”. I tried using the factory reset button on the back of the Netduma and it still isn't taking the username or password. The settings seem to be sticking and i'm locked out, help would be appreciated.

How did you perform the factory reset? Make sure to hold the reset button down for 30 seconds then release and see if that works.

On 10/3/2019 at 6:06 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

How did you perform the factory reset? Make sure to hold the reset button down for 30 seconds then release and see if that works.

I followed the factory reset guide, holding down the reset for 30 seconds. The lights would shut off at around 20 seconds. It still hasn't worked out for me. I'm not trying to do it too much rather not break it.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Honour said:

I followed the factory reset guide, holding down the reset for 30 seconds. The lights would shut off at around 20 seconds. It still hasn't worked out for me. I'm not trying to do it too much rather not break it.

You won't break it so no worries there. When did the issue first start? Have you changed the login details and is it that you can't remember what they were changed to?

57 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You won't break it so no worries there. When did the issue first start? Have you changed the login details and is it that you can't remember what they were changed to?

Alright. The issue started a couple months ago when the interface wouldn't load at all.  I haven't used the router since. Now it lets me reach the username and password section but the 16 character username and password that I changed it to before that I wrote down doesn't seem to work. 

also any reason why I keep getting locked out of this account for this site?

If we could continue this in a email conversation it would be appreciated.

• Administrators

Can you try the default login again and also just leaving it blank and pressing enter?

If you have a different username/display name that'll be why, login with Honour as the username. You are welcome to email us at [email protected] but you would not receive a response until Monday, email support is slower than on the forum.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you try the default login again and also just leaving it blank and pressing enter?

If you have a different username/display name that'll be why, login with Honour as the username. You are welcome to email us at [email protected] but you would not receive a response until Monday, email support is slower than on the forum.

Attempting to login to the interface and neither the default login or the blank login are working.