Could Someone Help Me

Clinton92

Im have issues with the duma since it beeped. Last night it done the same thing lost all settings and devices added. So I done a factory reset to start fresh and to clear any bugs that, may of caused this issue. Now since doing this I feel so behind on any Cod game ps4 or ps3. I've never had issues on the ps3 black ops 2, ghost, mw3 on the other hand ps4 Aw was hit and miss. I have gone threw all the fine tuning steps and wiki steps to see if ive missed something. But from what ive researched I've done every step correct. I just cant seem to work out why im so delayed when my in game pings are optimal for my base ping via the duma's gui. Also to add I keep losing coonection to web pages, netflix, psn ect ect. If any can have a look at this for me I'd greatly appreciate it.

Cheers

The turning off sounds like over heating, maybe put the duma on a upturned ceramic plate with a fan pointing to it , must be hot in sunny Melbourne.

The turning off sounds like over heating, maybe put the duma on a upturned ceramic plate with a fan pointing to it , must be hot in sunny Melbourne.

I whish it was hot here, but its winter tops of 17 degrees almost a winter round.

I whish it was hot here, but its winter tops of 17 degrees almost a winter round.

How is your duma plugged in is it straight in to the wall or on an extension gang?

Hi Clinton :)

Have your kept your same GeoFilter settings or have you changed them after the factory reset?

After the reset I placed my home in Melbourne as always gf set to 1000km. But as my issue hadn't changed I've been trying new locations with the same results.

• Netduma Staff

After the reset I placed my home in Melbourne as always gf set to 1000km. But as my issue hadn't changed I've been trying new locations with the same results.

Maybe the bad connection is linked to the loss of connection? Could you make sure the cables between the Netduma and your modem are connected fully.

Maybe the bad connection is linked to the loss of connection? Could you make sure the cables between the Netduma and your modem are connected fully.

Ive made sure all cables are firmly connected. As I did see a guide about that in the wiki page

You have obviously set up your congestion control with the correct bandwidth etc since the factory reset ? all the stuff in the wiki DMZ?

What about ur isp router have you rebooted this/?

you have obviously set up your congestion control with the correct bandwidth etc since the factory reset ? all the stuff in the wiki ?

Bandwidth is set correct 10 up 1 down, I'm pretty sure i went threw everything unless i missed something  :unsure:

Ok i was going to suggest a hard reboot for an xbox one as it only sleeps when you turn it off , does the ps4 do this also?

I am reading it has a rest mode , which to me is sleep , try and do a full turn off reboot.

Ok i was going to suggest a hard reboot for an xbox one as it only sleeps when you turn it off , does the ps4 do this also?

I am reading it has a rest mode , which to me is sleep , try and do a full turn off reboot.

I never put my ps4 in rest mode its either on or off. I dont like leaving electronics on for no reason at all

What brand/model modem do you have your R1 connected too?  And what is your setup(i.e. modem>R1>Nighthawk)? The losing connection to webpages/netflix sound like that Motorola/Arris bug.  Just curious.

Archived