Feeling disappointed

Derlandes

I feel disappointed to see other XR700 and XR500 models with frequent updates and R1 stalled in time. I know the netduma team's argument is to wait for the release of the update with all modifications included. But for us customers, it would be much better to see the team working frequently on updates. Gradually making each new modification available. Every day I visit the forum hoping for a new update, but I realize that a year will pass and nothing will change.

Netduma are constantly working on updates, bug fixes and new features for all the routers that they are involved in. Your statement about XR500 and XR700 getting updates regularly is false  and misinformed. The XR500 for example has had 1 update (.56) in the last 12 months. Also the XR series of routers are by Netgear and the release of firmwares or updates are controlled by them and not Netduma. 

I am sure Netduma will respond to this post in due course, and I am sorry that you feel frustrated by any lack of firmware updates, but I am sure  things are being worked on.