disconnect after hours of inactivity

Maybe this is a settings issue but my nighthawk disconnects from the internet after hours of inactivity.  When I get home from work or get up in the morning I have to reboot the nighthawk to start using it.  Internet LED on the front is still on when it happens though and my modem says I'm still connected.  

• Administrators

Can you tell from the logs how often it's going off? Say for example how long after the first reboot in the morning or do you reboot immediately? Do you have any consoles in instant on/standby modes? If so disable that and see if that helps.

No I can't really tell.  I just know that after a long period of time it turns off.  No I don't keep my ps4 in standby.

Also I have this going on.  Everything starts up just fine but the second I get into a match (destiny 2) ping plotter blows up.  I reboot and go through the whole process but it keeps doing this once I get in a match. 

image.thumb.png.d08acdc549b73a98118da9da9be7bf7b.png

• Administrators

I think it would be best if next time it happens grab the logs and post them here before you reboot so we can see if there is something there.

Don't put the interval on PingPlotter at 0.5, it can show inconsistencies that don't exist. Leave it at the default 2.5, what does it show then?