Plusnet wont connect to duma r1

Mogode

I cannot connect to the internet through my Netduma r1 router with my Plusnet router, i have input my PPPoE username and password into the r1, dmz on the plusnet router wont let me input any IP, and i have tried pretty much every solution i can find on the internet.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I know a few of our users here have or have used Plusnet so they may be able to help. Are you certain you're using the correct PPPoE details? Have you rebooted both routers once you've done this?

used the exact details i use to login into there website, and restarted both routers, do i need to add mtu, mac address and dns override ?

i also have a static ip, maybe this is the problem ?

my phone is picking up the r1's wireless

ive never had to set it, its a plusnet addon, they handle it

All DumaOS devices are routers. They must be connected to a modem in order to function. Most ISPs will give you a modem which you can plug straight into your DumaOS router. Some ISPs will give you a combined router and modem. For these, you must either put the ISP router into Bridge Mode, or put the DumaOS router into the DMZ of the ISP router. Devices should all be connected to the DumaOS router, with the DumaOS router being the only device connected straight to the ISP router. Please ask on our forums if you need further assistance setting up your DumaOS router: forum.netduma.com

there is no option for me to add my netduma r1 router IP to DMZ, i can only activate it or deactivate it, neither option helps.

dmz.thumb.png.9df0fb269da159cb9ea884c68e97af68.pngdmz1.thumb.png.400559633e201bc7187e0563ccd48791.png

just the plusnet one router and the netduma r1, which is both the modem and router, it has no bridge option, im using a standard Ethernet cable to join them to each other.  clearly from pic 2, plusnet router is not detecting the netduma r1.

The phone line that connects to the router is a box, it has a straight phone end to phone end option, it also has a filter socket also, i think the guy who fit the box said i would no longer need the filter with it, ill try adding through filter now

wireless picks up netaduma r1 on my iphone, allows me to connect to it, shows full bars but am unable to use the internet on it.  could not use the wireless with plusnet routers wireless on or off.

1541560318_wan(2).thumb.png.25884b869f66965a4b6d938fc4de169c.png

my internet is working perfectly with the Plusnet router, my internet works perfectly with the Ethernet cable linking the 2 routers also, i have rebooted both routers after every instruction to be sure.

boom, its working :D, i knew it would be something simple, plugged provided ethernet into yellow lan socket 1 on plusnet router, into poe socket on netduma r1, then did a factory reset.  Thank you so much for all the help.