Unable To Access NetDuma R1 Router

jigsawafc

Tried to edit some settings on the router, logged into router but the following message pops up on the screen...

RPC error 'ERROR_UNKNOWN': invalid key to 'next' -> stack traceback: ?: in function <?:73> [C]: in function 'reply' ?: in function <?:324> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:290> [C]: in function 'run' ?: in function <?:345> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:261> (tail call): ? /dumaos/api/cli.lua:48: in function </dumaos/api/cli.lua:30> [C]: in function 'xpcall' /dumaos/api/cli.lua:59: in main chunk [C]: ?

When I click on 'OK' a white circle just loads but the OS doesn't come up. I refreshed the page, same message happens. Turned off the router for 30mins, same message happens. Factory reset the router twice, same message happens.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

Screenshot 2019-08-25 at 13.36.12.png

Screenshot 2019-08-25 at 13.36.23.png

We just bought a new PS4 and went onto the router to just change the congestion and delete the old PS4 and add the new one.

First I held the reset button down until all the green lights came up and went off then released it. Didn't work... then I did the same thing for around 30 seconds but the same error comes up.

• Administrators

Could you try unplugging the router from power for 24 hours please, it can sometimes help with issues like this. Once 24 hours is up check it and if it's still a problem do a factory reset again please. Also how is the router plugged into power, via an extender etc? If so after the 24 hrs plug it directly into a wall outlet.

• 3 months later...

Hello.

My sincere apologies for the very late response regarding this topic. 

Would I still be able to get my router swapped for a new one, as the router's OS fails to open, as you can see from the previous posts.

Kind regards,

Jigsawafc

• Administrators
1 hour ago, jigsawafc said:

Hello.

My sincere apologies for the very late response regarding this topic. 

Would I still be able to get my router swapped for a new one, as the router's OS fails to open, as you can see from the previous posts.

Kind regards,

Jigsawafc

Hi Jigsaw, the last comment for Alex asked you to email us, has this not been resolved in emails at all?