Device manager still not working .56 firmware

Guest Killhippie
On 8/18/2019 at 2:46 AM, Sunaikinti said:

Title says it. Hard reset after install. Configured from scratch. Ps4 goes offline and never comes back online. Tried with and without static ip.

My PS4 is working but my printer is always shows offline instead.  UPnP still not showing a thing for me even after a factory reset. These issues were reported in  testing, but I think security fixes meant that it was pushed out. I have to say after 8 months I would have expected a few more fixes, maybe we will see them in Milestone 1.4 because the R7800 never had these issues and that's the same hardware, so this doesn't appear to be  a Netgear issue. Also boring but still under r-apps Hybrid VPN undefinedB 0.0KiB is still present in this version, that was reported to Netduma just after milestone 1.3 I seem to remember. I get the feeling we will see more fixes with the 1.4 update as that's the path Netduma seem to be taking instead of patching between updates like most companies, yes more could have been done I feel to address issues in this release tbh. The thing is its out now and I really can't be bothered to  keep repeating myself. :(

• Administrators
19 hours ago, Sunaikinti said:

Title says it. Hard reset after install. Configured from scratch. Ps4 goes offline and never comes back online. Tried with and without static ip.

Are you playing on the Ps4 at the time, or is it idle in the lobby?