Port forwarding on XR700

Hi,

I got my new XR700 a few days ago and I am now trying to set up my port forwarding rules for FIFA on my PS4.

Most of the forwarding rules work fine but I cannot forward UDP 10000-20000. I always get the error message "The specified port(s) are being used by other configurations. Please check your configurations of USB Readyshare, Remote Management, Port forwarding, Port Triggering, UPnP Port Mapping table, RIP, and Internet connection type".

I have looked through all of the configurations, disabled UPnP and Port Triggering but no success.

Can anyone help where to possibly look and change settings?

Thanks,

Whizzledizz

• Administrators

To start with I'm not sure if the way you have done that will work properly as I'm sure it should be one port or a range but if it works then no worries. Also you have a rule already for UDP which has 17503 & 17504 which is in the range that you're trying to add. You can't essentially port forward those ports again. Delete that and use the range instead. Also unlikely that external and internal ports will be the same but see if you get an open NAT once you're done.

I have tried it with single ports as well, this makes no difference.

Also, as you can see from the TCP entry, you can add both the range (10000-2000) as well as the single ports 17503, etc.

Nevertheless, I have also tried to add the UDP 10000-20000 without any other entries present but the error message remains the same.

Also not sure I understand the comment about the internal and external ports. I just used the recommended setting which syncs internal and external ports.

• Administrators

So removing those two rules there you made one just for that and it still came up with that message? 

If that's the case then the only thing I can think of is that you have the VPN service enabled or UPnP has already opened ports in that range. Also where did you find the ports for the game as you seem to have a lot more than is necessary.

10 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

So removing those two rules there you made one just for that and it still came up with that message?

Correct.

Here are screenshots of my Hybrid VPN, VPN and UPnP settings which are all disabled.

The ports for FIFA 19 were taken from here: https://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-19-connection-troubleshooting/#Ports

XR700_Hybrid VPN Settings.jpg

XR700_UPnP Settings.jpg

XR700_VPN Settings.jpg

2 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Also make sure that the various USB Storage features are disabled. Readyshare, plex, printer sharing, all that. They might be using ports as well.

They are, but I found the issue.

Even though the VPN feature is disabled, the ports used therein (UDP 12973 & 12974) still seemed to be in-use. I changed them with the feature still deactivated and then I was able to add the port forwarding rule. Afterwards, I was able to change them back to their default without issues.