Traffic Prioritization PC Path of Exile - Not Detected!

I'm having issues getting the Traffic Prioritization to work for my PC Gaming. It works perfect for my PS4 Pro and Xbox One X, so I have no idea what is wrong.

I gave my PC a dedicated IP configuration. I then added Port Triggering for the Path of Exile ports using https://portforward.com/path-of-exile/

I then go to QOS and Traffic Prioritization. I add my PC with the port ranges POE uses. TCP - Source Port (1:65535) - Destination Port (6112:20481)

I rebooted my router and PC after applying the changes.

I run Path of Exile and Traffic Prioritization does not detect the game running on my PC.

What is wrong?

I would try entering the ports exactly as they're shown on Port Forwarding, on both sides (source and destination)

The other solution might be to just cover all ports on your PC but that would prioritize everything, not just PoE.

On 7/22/2019 at 8:04 AM, Netduma Alex said:

I would try entering the ports exactly as they're shown on Port Forwarding, on both sides (source and destination)

The other solution might be to just cover all ports on your PC but that would prioritize everything, not just PoE.

its almost as if you didn't read my post. I specifically said I entered the ports listed on their website in the OP. Covering all ports is not idea nor something I want to do. I just want the router to work as intended. If a $30 router can do it, then why can't a $300 router?