No internet with router connected

aleric204

• Administrators

It really doesn't make any sense, are you certain theres no restrictions on hardware you can use or PPPoE, VLAN, anything like that which you need to use? 

First try downgrading to the original R1 firmware and see if you can connect that way. If not do you have another modem/router you can test with to see if everything works correctly?

After doing the firmware reset I now get internet with the router connected to the modem but, I can no longer access the router login "getting an error 404"  and my password on the back of my router to login to the wifi is not being accepted

• Administrators

Try to access using http://dumaos if that doesn't work then open a command prompt on your wired PC when connected to the router and type ipconfig then try to access the interface in the browser using the IP it says for the gateway address in the results on the command prompt.

• 2 years later...

Hello guys ik this is an old topic but I'm just starting to have this issue. I moved from state just a month ago and I used to have my modem router to my PC setup. Now I can't connect to the internet and in my cell it appears is connected but not internet. I'm able to access the tools for the router I even set to factory reset a few times but I can't connect to pc or WIFI. pls help!! 

I'm on version  R1 2.1.3.29

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, VeT-WiSe said:

Hello guys ik this is an old topic but I'm just starting to have this issue. I moved from state just a month ago and I used to have my modem router to my PC setup. Now I can't connect to the internet and in my cell it appears is connected but not internet. I'm able to access the tools for the router I even set to factory reset a few times but I can't connect to pc or WIFI. pls help!! 

I'm on version  R1 2.1.3.29

It would be best if you could make a new topic as we can focus on you there, are any other devices having issues? You're on quite an old version so it would be best to upgrade to the latest http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000091217-latest-firmwares (could use mobile data to hotspot PC) then once complete ~5 minutes after then do a factory reset for a clean installation and see if it works.