Not share excess when XBOX Is detected.

• Administrators

Are you utilising Anti-Bufferbloat? If so what settings are you using and what speeds do you pay for/expect to get?

Share excess is usually recommended to ensure each device gets the bandwidth they need, Anti-Bufferbloat should resolve the lag issues.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you utilising Anti-Bufferbloat? If so what settings are you using and what speeds do you pay for/expect to get?

Share excess is usually recommended to ensure each device gets the bandwidth they need, Anti-Bufferbloat should resolve the lag issues.

Not for me -:(

qos.png

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

99% will not help, you’ll need to change both download and upload to 70% to start with and that should help.

With untick "Share excess" work fine.

But with "Share excess" ticked and 70/70 or more small i have Spike lags.

On my line ,with no QoS (modem Asus N55U D1 with chipset Ralink) i have triple "A" in bufferbloat test, but with QoS on i have "B" or "C" 

With modem Netgear D7000 (chipset Broadcomm) with no QoS i have very bad bufferbloat test.

But with QoS on i have triple "A".

The Anti-Bufferbloat rating on DSLreports is known to be incompatible with our router.

To get the anti-bufferbloat setting right, you might need to run PingPlotter and adjust the sliders about 10% at a time until you notice an improvement.